Mountainside Villas at Stewart Creek | $1,149,000
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Luxury Mountainside Living
Nestled away off the beaten path is Canmore's most exclusive new luxury development in Stewart Creek, Phase 3. The Mountainside Villas are presented by esteemed local developer QuantumPlace Developments Ltd. and consist of 8 designer duplexes appointed with exclusive, high-end finishing materials and absolutely stunning views of the Three Sister's. Lucky homeowners will no doubt appreciate the balance between secluded serenity and artisanal luxury. These duplex-style homes are masterfully crafted with quality materials and beautiful designs. Embracing the natural beauty of the mountains, the Villas feature exposed timber on the exterior, vaulted ceilings and oversized patios with built-in gas fireplaces and South-facing views.
Designed by acclaimed local Architectural Technologist Tanya Larsen to take advantage of the breathtaking mountain views, mature trees and other landforms by incorporating them into the home as well as outdoor living areas. Tanya has been designing homes in western Canada and beyond for over 20 years. Since 1994, Tanya has created hundreds of home designs for both individuals and builders - from starter homes, to extravagant estate homes.
Avenue and Dwell Magazine have both featured Interior Designer Deana Lewis who hails from Calgary and has been designing some of the West's most coveted properties. She creates a complete and coherent vision by overseeing all design decisions, architectural drawings, finishing selections, interior details and construction related matters. She holds a Master's degree in Architecture and a Bachelor of Environmental Design from Dalhousie University and prior to starting her own design firm, DOODL, she worked exclusively on premier inner city Calgary residences with a world renowned architecture firm. Homeowners can choose from 1 of 3 interior design palettes thoughtfully created by Deana and featuring natural elements to bring an added sophistication of "Rustic Elegance."
- Three large bedrooms, including spa-inspired ensuite bathroom
- Open-concept main floor living area, with 20-foot vaulted ceilings, exposed timber features, and large gas fireplace.
- Large gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances that is open to the dining and living area.
- Large exterior, south facing balcony with gas fire table and a convenient BBQ deck off of the kitchen and dining area.
- Large, private master suite with a walk-in closet, spa-inspired ensuite bathroom including large soaker tub and a private balcony.
- Loft level that overlooks the main living area, contains two spacious bedrooms with walk-in closets, a full bath, and vaulted ceilings.
- Bonus space on the entry level that can be upgraded to an additional bedroom, bathroom
Homeowners get to work directly with Dwell Magazine’s featured Designer Deana Lewis, from DOODL and choose from pre-selected interior finishes to customize your contemporary Canmore mountain home that includes:
- Wide plank engineered hardwood flooring in the kitchen and living room.
- 12x24 inch tile at the entrances and in the bathrooms.
- Luxurious carpet in the bedrooms with Stainmaster protection including Green Label Plus certification for low chemical emissions.
- Quartz countertops throughout.
- KITCHENAID stainless steel appliance package including: counter-depth fridge, gas stove, microwave and dishwasher, Danby Design Beverage Centre, Zephyr hood fan and Garburator.
- Full-sized Whirlpool front loading washer and dryer.
- Heated floors on the entry level.
- 9-foot ceilings on the main level and vaulted ceilings on the upper level.
- Smooth, painted ceilings. Not textured.
- Natural Gas Fireplace.
- Generous storage areas throughout.
- Kohler and Riobel plumbing fixtures
- Vaccuflo roughed-in
Warranty and BUILT GREEN®
- Protected and insured by new home warranty program.
- Built Green Gold Certified including:
- Low VOC paint finishes
- ENERGY STAR rated appliance package
- ENERGY STAR rated windows
- High-efficiency furnace
- Programmable thermostat
- Use of wood products from certified sustainable resources
- High-efficiency shower fixtures with rain shower heads.
- Low-flow faucets and toilets